Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jerry Kimhe <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/15 02:41:43 UTC

how to use nutch 2.1 in a distribute enviroment

I  have got nutch 2.1 running in a standlone server successfully,but I
don't have an idea to runt it in a distribute enviroment,and there is no
detail about it in nutch wiki,could you help me ?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: how to use nutch 2.1 in a distribute enviroment

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jerry,
Please see the following link on our wiki
Ta

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/#Other_Tutorial.28s.29

Lewis

--