Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/17 15:26:28 UTC

Bug in the shipment options screen of the ecommerce site?

Hi all,

I think there is a bug in the shipment options screen of the ecommerce
site.
If the user doesn't select one of the available shipment options then
the order is created without shipping costs.
On the other hand, the back office application works fine: you cannot
move on the checkout process until the user selects a shipping option.
IMO the shipping option should be mandatory (for orders with physical
items), even if the option is "no shipping".

Jacopo

Re: Bug in the shipment options screen of the ecommerce site?

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
this is fixed in rev. 668703

Jacopo