Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/02/15 19:29:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Beam 2.10.0 released!

The Apache Beam team is pleased to announce the release of version 2.10.0!

Apache Beam is an open source unified programming model to define and
execute data processing pipelines, including ETL, batch and stream
(continuous) processing. See https://beam.apache.org

You can download the release here:

    https://beam.apache.org/get-started/downloads/

This release includes bugfixes, features, and improvements detailed on the
Beam blog: https://beam.apache.org/blog/2019/02/15/beam-2.10.0.html

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release, and we hope you enjoy
using Beam 2.10.0.

-- Kenneth Knowles, on behalf of The Apache Beam team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Beam 2.10.0 released!

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kant,
Not yet, the work is in progress. Feel free to join a channel #beam-spark on Slack for more updates/details.

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.
Hi Matt,

I'm interested in the trouble you've encountered. I've filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-6706 to follow up.

Kenn

Posted by Matt Casters <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Beam-ers,