Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by pu...@rediffmail.com on 2006/06/30 08:53:11 UTC

Re :Re: Re :Re: Problem with order change; see above error(urgent)

Hi  Chris,The log file is in the client system.we are looking at it.But could I please know what are the situations that cancel the order?ThanksPuraniofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org wroteWhat is the \"above error\" in your log?--- puranisank@rediffmail.com wrote:> Sorry.What are the situations in ofbiz that cancells> the order?The final checkout review gives the> following error :\"Problem with order change; see> above error\".Not getting the order confirmation> page after the order is submitted using the submit> button.ThanksPuraniofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org> wrotePurani,We\'re going to need A LOT more> information. Also, inthe future can you make the> subject more reflective ofyour problem?---> puranisank@rediffmail.com wrote:> I am getting> the following error all on a sudden.So> that the> order confirmation is not completed.\"> Problem> with order change; see above error\"Could I>> please get help to resolve t
 his as early as> possible> ?Thanks and regardsPurani