Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 05:45:15 UTC

Re: Progress towards 1.1.0

Hey all! I haven't seen any motion from anyone else on GIRAPH-747 I was
thinking maybe something changed in the switch to support Hadoop 2.2. I am
kind of swamped right now but will attempt to get it fixed.

If Muhammed or anyone else who worked on 2.2 update has any input please
drop a note on the JIRA ticket or here. I think it was he and Chuan that
first encountered this issue. I think the proposed fix breaks non-YARN
Giraph so we'll need to shim the number another way.