Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Zachary1234 <st...@live.co.uk> on 2008/11/28 06:29:26 UTC

openEJB DocumentationQuestion

High Praise to the the Apache Jakarta openEJB development team!  Many in the
Open Source community have been waiting for a Bean server to go with Apache
Tomcat.

Presently, documentation is available to view on the website.

Could a pdf file/zipfile/.tar.gz file be posted, or included with the
download of the server, which is all of this documentation?  So that the
documenation may be viewed/disseminated/researched/referred to offline?

Many Thanks,

ZJM.

Re: openEJB DocumentationQuestion

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.