Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/10/25 00:50:16 UTC

New logo for Jakarta, following the one on www.apache.org

Attached is a rehashed logo for Jakarta to mimic more the one on the
main Apache page, and explicitly state that Jakarta is an Apache project.

What do you think, should we use this instead?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: New logo for Jakarta, following the one on www.apache.org

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:50, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Attached is a rehashed logo for Jakarta to mimic more the one on the
> main Apache page, and explicitly state that Jakarta is an Apache project.
>
> What do you think, should we use this instead?

Looks good to me. If the main site is using that style then it would probably
good if jakarta followed suite.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
 Mark Twain: "In the real world, the right thing never
happens in the right place at the right time. It is
the task of journalists and historians to rectify
this error."

Re: New logo for Jakarta, following the one on www.apache.org

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 00:50, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Attached is a rehashed logo for Jakarta to mimic more the one on the
> main Apache page, and explicitly state that Jakarta is an Apache project.
>
> What do you think, should we use this instead?

yes, though the trailing slash should be in the url :)

- Leo