Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org> on 2017/03/01 15:04:33 UTC

Re: REVIEW IGNITE-2552 EvictionPolicies refactored, logic changed

Hi, Aleksey!

Thank you for contribution!

I've reviewed your changes and have some comments (mostly cosmetic).
Could you please fix this comment? See review in Upsource for details.

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Andrey! Have fixed the comments. Plz, Look up

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: REVIEW IGNITE-2552 EvictionPolicies refactored, logic changed

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Aleksey,

Thanks for your contribution! I've merged this PR into master branch.
See JIRA issue comment for details.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Aleksey,

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: REVIEW IGNITE-2552 EvictionPolicies refactored, logic changed

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Aleksey, thanks a lot!

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: REVIEW IGNITE-2552 EvictionPolicies refactored, logic changed

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Aleksey, thanks!

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
I've fixed the comments.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: REVIEW IGNITE-2552 EvictionPolicies refactored, logic changed

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Aleksey,

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

--