Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Maring <St...@trcinc.com> on 2000/01/20 17:15:49 UTC

tools.jar problem on Solaris

I just installed Cocoon_1.6 with the latest Xalan and Xerces on a Solaris
box.  I added the tools.jar to a CLASSPATH in the apachectl startup script
and as a wrapper.classpath in jserv.properties.  But still, everytime I try
to run the XSP examples I get:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
                              at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(Compi
led Code)

I didn't have this problem on the Linux box.  Anyone know anything about
this?

-Steve M.
Tampa, FL  USA