Posted to juice-dev@xml.apache.org by Walter Hoehn <wa...@memphis.edu> on 2004/05/03 22:12:06 UTC

Re: Project building help - JNI

Hi Jem,

I'm happy to make the changes you suggest, but it may be a week or so
as I'm waiting for my employer to get a contributor agreement through
to the ASF.  Small, autonomous patches are definitely appreciated.

As for coding style, we haven't really crossed that road yet.  Right
now, all of the java is just formatted by my default eclipse
configuration.  I'm definitely open to changing this, especially once
we have multiple contributors.

-Walter