Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID" <dk...@att.com> on 2016/10/21 20:08:10 UTC

Is the PDF of the manual going to be updated?

I noticed that the documentation set includes a PDF of the manual up to version 2.11, and after that only the HTML version is being produced.  Is the PDF not going to be produced anymore?

Re: Is the PDF of the manual going to be updated?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 11:23 PM, KARR, DAVID <dk...@att.com> wrote:
> [...]

If you refer to the PDF document then yeah its very old. The latest
doc you can see on the website. And the docs are now in .adoc files in
the source code which we will use to generate a new website in the
upcoming release (if all goes well).

See details on how to improve docs at

>> On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 10:08 PM, KARR, DAVID <dk...@att.com> wrote:
>> > I noticed that the documentation set includes a PDF of the manual up
>> to version 2.11, and after that only the HTML version is being produced.
>> Is the PDF not going to be produced anymore?
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Claus Ibsen