Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Stone Xiang <st...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/19 00:16:38 UTC

How to Get JSON/XML Rendering of A Node in a Different Workspace?

Hi,

I searched the sling documents but still couldn't get what I need. How do I
get JSON or XML rendering of a node that is NOT in the default workspace?
For example,

http://www.myserver.com:8080/apps.json

will give me JSON rendering of the "apps" node in the default workspace.
What about nodes in other workspace, say "test"? I know I can access
the nodes through WebDAV like

http://www.myserver.com:8080/dav/test/testfolder

but it doesn't give me any JSON/XML rendering. And adding a ".json" or
".xml" suffix wouldn't work. Is this doable at all?

Thanks.

Stone