Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nacho Jimenez <na...@ya.com> on 2004/05/14 14:17:55 UTC

Nested anchor variables...

    A couple of days ago, glancing through the list's messages, I came
to one talking about a new feature to allow nesting anchor variables to
make  things like  {request-param:{1}} possible in the sitemap.

    I cannot find the message anymore.. Is that possible now? on which
cocoon version?

    Thanks

Re: Nested anchor variables...

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 14.05.2004 14:17, Nacho Jimenez wrote:

>    A couple of days ago, glancing through the list's messages, I came to
> one talking about a new feature to allow nesting anchor variables to
> make  things like  {request-param:{1}} possible in the sitemap.
>
>    I cannot find the message anymore.. Is that possible now? on which
> cocoon version?

The commit message:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108093733408025&w=4.
This means it will be available in 2.1.5 or now if you take the sources
from CVS.

Joerg