Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Kevin Irmscher <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/21 10:08:46 UTC

WSRP4J todo list

Hi,

there is a list of features in the todo section of the WSRP4J wiki:

    * template support consumer/producer side
    * support templatesStoredInSession
    * method GET support for forms?
    * support upload context producer/consumer side
    * optimizaton: return markup on performBlockingInteraction?
    * support redirect
    * support caching
    * support userProfileStoredInSession
    * rewrite resources
    * pass cookies to resources
    * portlet properties
    * support consumer side stored state

Which of these points have already been accomplished and will there be
further efforts to implement these features?

Regards,
Kevin

Re: WSRP4J todo list

Posted by Diego Louzán <dl...@apache.org>.
Kevin Irmscher escribió:
> Hi,
>
> there is a list of features in the todo section of the WSRP4J wiki:
>
>    * template support consumer/producer side
>    * support templatesStoredInSession
>    * method GET support for forms?
>    * support upload context producer/consumer side
>    * optimizaton: return markup on performBlockingInteraction?
>    * support redirect
>    * support caching
>    * support userProfileStoredInSession
>    * rewrite resources
>    * pass cookies to resources
>    * portlet properties
>    * support consumer side stored state
>
> Which of these points have already been accomplished and will there be
> further efforts to implement these features?
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Right now I'm the only active committer and I focused on code devel, not
website or dist administration. I hoped that someone showed up and took
care of the website and that stuff, but at this rate I guess I'll have
to do it myself, but I'm a little busy.

About the TODO, the template support has been added via a plugin system,
there's a PlutoPortal plugin implemented right now, if you need
templates for another portal you'll have to implement the plugin. The
other ones are unimplemented, and there's no estimated time for them.
After being active the last year, I'll probably take a rest for my own
projects. Anyway, I'll try to keep an eye on the lists for doubts and help.

If you are interested in the project you can start adding those missing
pieces and perhaps consider becoming a committer for the project.

Regards.
Diego.