Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by shashik <en...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/09/23 12:10:39 UTC

how to deploy vine toolkit with liferay ??

hi friends,

i want to install vine toolkit on liferay.and on the gridsphere web site is
mantion that vine is supported by liferay so please any one help me how can
i deploy vine on lifaray.

vine toolkit is available on this link:-

http://www.gridsphere.org/gridsphere/gridsphere/guest/vine/r/

Thanks
shashikant

Re: how to deploy vine toolkit with liferay ??

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Wrong mailing list. This one is about the Tapestry web development
framework (as the word Tapestry in the mailing list address might
indicate).

Uli