Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2003/11/20 23:32:15 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Commons Karma for Jean-Francois Arcand

by my count, Jean-Francois Arcand (jfarcand@apache.org) has received 7
binding +1's with no other votes cast (see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=106866458200002&r=1&w=2). this is
sufficient to secure his election as a committer for jakarta-commons.

Jean-Francois is an existing jakarta committer and requires only karma.
(hopefully some kindly person with the required permissions can grant
this without needing to bother infrastructure.)

welcome Jean-Francois! please read the jakarta-commons rules and
remember to add your name to the Digester status file.

- robert

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Commons Karma for Jean-Francois Arcand

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Now I have to do some work :-)

-- Jeanfrancois