Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by krish na <kr...@yahoo.in.INVALID> on 2018/07/26 06:19:03 UTC

JDBC Issue

Hi All,
I'm facing below issue:
java.sql.SQLException: Parameter index out of range (1 > number of parameters, which is 0).

My SQL Query is:
[Prepared Select Statement] SELECT * FROM recipient;

Looking for some input to overcome my solutions.

Regards,
Krishna - +91-9884451279.

Re: JDBC Issue

Posted by Konstantin Kalinin <ko...@kkalinin.pro>.
You should use a simple "Select Statement", prepared statements are used when you need some JMeter variables to put into the statement.
https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#JDBC_Request
https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-db-test-plan.html

--
Konstantin Kalinin
+7 912 468 00 00

Re: JDBC Issue

Posted by krish na <kr...@yahoo.in.INVALID>.
Thanks for the update.
Its working fine.
Regards,
Krishna - +91-9884451279.

CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

 This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (konstantin@kkalinin.pro) Add cleanup rule | More info

--
Konstantin Kalinin
+7 912 468 00 00