Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sri <sr...@googlemail.com> on 2012/08/22 11:28:41 UTC

Activemq needs to be reinstalled every time

Hi ,

I am using activemq 5.4.1 on my window desktop. First time when I start
using activemq.bat , it is working fine. But from second time onwards it was
not starting properly and I need to reinstall I mean need to unzip installer
and again use . is there any where I need to set any settings to avoid this.

Regards
Srinivas

Re: Activemq needs to be reinstalled every time

Posted by Jacky <ja...@qq.com>.
Can u post the logs?

Re: Activemq needs to be reinstalled every time

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
upgrade to the lastest amq version or disable the scheduler via
 <broker schedulerSupport="false" ..>

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

RE: Activemq needs to be reinstalled every time

Posted by "Tlholoe, Peter" <PT...@fnb.co.za>.
Hi Srinivas,

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.

Posted by Sri <sr...@googlemail.com>.
Here is the log that I am getting for that.

Java Runtime: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_32 C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_32\jre
  Heap sizes: current=124544k  free=121942k  max=466048k
    JVM args: -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Xmx512M
-Dorg.apache.activemq.UseDedicatedTaskRunner=true
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties
-Dactivemq.classpath=D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 -
backup\bin\../conf;D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 - backup\bin\../conf;
-Dactivemq.home=D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 - backup\bin\..
-Dactivemq.base=D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 - backup\bin\..
ACTIVEMQ_HOME: D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 - backup\bin\..
ACTIVEMQ_BASE: D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 - backup\bin\..
 WARN | destroyApplicationContextOnStop parameter is deprecated, please use
shutdown hooks instead
 INFO | PListStore:D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 -
backup\bin\..\data\localhost\tmp_storage started
 INFO | Using Persistence Adapter:
KahaDBPersistenceAdapter[D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 -
backup\bin\..\data\kahadb]
 INFO | KahaDB is version 2
 INFO | Recovering from the journal ...
 INFO | Recovery replayed 1 operations from the journal in 0.029 seconds.
 INFO | ActiveMQ 5.4.1 JMS Message Broker (localhost) is starting
 INFO | For help or more information please see: http://activemq.apache.org/
 INFO | Scheduler using directory: D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 -
backup\bin\..\data\localhost\scheduler
ERROR | Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker. Reason:
java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not exist at page: 0
java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not exist at page: 0
	at org.apache.kahadb.page.Transaction$2.readPage(Transaction.java:454)
	at org.apache.kahadb.page.Transaction$2.<init>(Transaction.java:431)
	at org.apache.kahadb.page.Transaction.openInputStream(Transaction.java:428)
	at org.apache.kahadb.page.Transaction.load(Transaction.java:404)
	at org.apache.kahadb.page.Transaction.load(Transaction.java:361)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.scheduler.JobSchedulerStore$3.execute(JobSchedulerStore.java:250)
	at org.apache.kahadb.page.Transaction.execute(Transaction.java:728)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.scheduler.JobSchedulerStore.doStart(JobSchedulerStore.java:239)
	at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:53)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.scheduler.SchedulerBroker.getStore(SchedulerBroker.java:198)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.scheduler.SchedulerBroker.getInternalScheduler(SchedulerBroker.java:185)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.scheduler.SchedulerBroker.start(SchedulerBroker.java:85)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.start(BrokerFilter.java:157)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.start(BrokerFilter.java:157)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransactionBroker.start(TransactionBroker.java:112)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService$3.start(BrokerService.java:1786)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:496)
	at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:60)
	at
	at
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1536)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1477)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1409)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:190)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:574)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:425)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
	at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:96)
	at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:52)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:115)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:74)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:143)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:85)
	at
	at
	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:251)
	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:107)
 INFO | ActiveMQ Message Broker (localhost, null) is shutting down
 INFO | Connector openwire Stopped
 INFO | JobSchedulerStore:D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 -
backup\bin\..\data\localhost\scheduler stopped
 INFO | PListStore:D:\install\apache-activemq-5.4.1 -
backup\bin\..\data\localhost\tmp_storage stopped
 INFO | Stopping async queue tasks
 INFO | Stopping async topic tasks
 INFO | Stopped KahaDB
 INFO | ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost, null) stopped
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class
path resource [activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not exist at page: 0
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class
path resource [activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not exist at page: 0
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:98)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:143)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:85)
	at
	at
	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:251)
	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:107)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0'
defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method
failed; nested exception is java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not
exist at page: 0
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1412)
[...]
	... 10 more
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not exist at page: 0
[...]
	... 27 more
ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class
path resource [activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not exist at page: 0
java.lang.Exception:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class
path resource [activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not exist at page: 0
	at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:99)