Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Darrel Schneider <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2015/08/27 01:24:15 UTC

PartitionListener

Are there any users or customers using
com.gemstone.gemfire.cache.partition.PartitionListener?

If you are, please respond (on list or directly to me) with some
information about your usage.

Re: PartitionListener

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.
I believe many custom indexes use that. Spatial, for instance. Maybe even
our Lucene impl?

--
Mike Stolz
Principal Technical Account Manager

Re: PartitionListener

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.

Re: PartitionListener

Posted by Catherine Johnson <ca...@yahoo.com>.
Definitely. Mike Stolz can give you more info.

Re: PartitionListener

Posted by Catherine Johnson <ca...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: PartitionListener

Posted by Barry Oglesby <bo...@pivotal.io>.
There are lots of customer using PartitionListener. The main use cases are
to maintain local in-memory or disk-based state (like lucene indexes).

Barry Oglesby
GemFire Advanced Customer Engineering (ACE)
For immediate support please contact Pivotal Support at
http://support.pivotal.io/

Re: PartitionListener

Posted by Barry Oglesby <bo...@pivotal.io>.