Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/17 21:05:09 UTC

[TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.8 RC2

Hi Devs,

Please find the RC2 packs here[1]. If you find any blockers please raise a
jira and respond to this email.

[1]https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.8/RC2
Regards

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.8 RC2

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Please do not send patches to the trunk yet, lets get the 0.8 release out.

The current hangup is running through open JIRA's for 0.8 and either closing the ones which are fixed and deferring others to 0.9. I will appreciate any help -

Here is JIRA query to quickly look at open 0.8 issues " project = AIRAVATA AND fixVersion = "0.8" AND status = Open ORDER BY priority DESC"

Suresh

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Lahiru,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Lahiru,

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
[...]

org.apache.airavata.gfac.provider.impl.LocalProvider.execute(LocalProvider.java:84)

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Done !

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lahiru,

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: GSOC help Fwd: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.8 RC2

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
Some tips for you on what to test in the release[1]:

* Download the binary versions and
    - run the 5 minute or 10 minute tutorial as described in README and
website.
    - run use-cases for Airavata API mentioned in the Airavata wiki
    - deploy & run Airavata Server web applications in tomcat
    - deploy & run XBaya JNLP distribution in a web server
    - If you have your own code or test cases you are welcome to test the
release against it and report any issues.
* Download the source files from compressed files and build (which includes
tests).

If you find any issues testing please feel free to drop a email to the
dev-list and if seems suitable create a jira[2] to track the issue (you are
also welcome to provide patches to them).

Saminda

1. https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.8/RC2/
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.