Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2017/04/18 21:41:52 UTC

Retiring Pirk (was [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Pirk podling)

Just wanted to give a heads-up that I pushed forward with this process
today. I made the administrative changes that I could (e.g.
incubator-site, dist.a.o cleanup, RETIRE.txt in scm).

I believe we're presently waiting on INFRA to do the rest of the cleanup
[1].

- Josh

Re: Retiring Pirk (was [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Pirk podling)

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
To the best of my knowledge, the Pirk podling should be cleaned up.
INFRA plowed through the last administrative acts as outlined on the
retirement guide.

If I've missed anything, please let me know and I'll circle back around.

- Josh