Posted to dev@training.apache.org by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/28 16:32:54 UTC

PR for Apache Samza

Hi There,
I have submitted a content PR on Apache Samza. Please review.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/pull/69

thanks,
Gautam

Re: PR for Apache Samza

Posted by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,
Thanks for reviewing and merging this PR. Yes, Samza is quite a powerful
framework for stream processing on distributed systems.

best regards,
Gautam

Re: PR for Apache Samza