Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexandre Odoni <al...@ebs.com.br> on 2000/09/14 15:54:43 UTC

HELP !!!

 hello.
 i'm using cocoon on my work and it rules !!
 now, i have a problem when i try to retrieve some data from my database.
 i'm using a ODBC connection and it returns only this :

 select razao from afvcadastro

 my xml file is this :

 <?xml version="1.0"?>

 <?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
<?cocoon-format type="text/xml"?>

 <page>

   <connectiondefs>
    <connection name="AFV">
     <driver>sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver</driver>
     <dburl>jdbc:odbc:"AFV"</dburl>
     <username>sa</username>
    <password>ebs</password>
    </connection>
   </connectiondefs>

   <query connection="AFV">select razao from afvcadastro</query>

 </page>

 what am i doing wrong ???

Re: HELP !!!

Posted by Alexandre Odoni <al...@ebs.com.br>.
Sorry, but it still doesn´t work.
Anybody else knows what am i doing wrong ???
The SQL simply dooesn´t work !
It allways returns the query !!!