Posted to user@struts.apache.org by srinivasch <sr...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/03 17:43:16 UTC

Result Params not getting set in redirect

Hi,

   I am using a simple action which reads the xml, xml has data as to where
my resultant action would be. So I am able to read the xml file and set the
parameters in the @Result like below

@Result(name="redirect",location="${url}", type="redirect",
params={"REQUEST_TYPE","${requestType}","username","${username}","password","${password}"})

Problem is its going to the location of the url file, but it is not setting
any of the parameters. Appreciate any kind of help in resolving this. I saw
a patch for ServletRedirectResult which I applied but still it doesnt work

Thanks