Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2008/08/31 04:54:45 UTC

[DAISY] Comment added to Modularize Cocoon apps (Using blocks)

A comment has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1291.html

Document ID: 1291
Name: Modularize Cocoon apps (Using blocks)
Branch: main
Language: default

Created by: Gerry Kaplan
Created on: 8/31/08 2:54:29 AM
Visibility: public

When creating the archetype, the response for the version shows to enter 1.0.0. The instructions then say to add several lines to pom.xml which shows a dependency on version 1.0-SNAPSHOT. Later, when I execute mvn jetty:run, the build fails due to missing resource: com.mycompany:myBlock2:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT. A jar by that name doesn't exist. I changed the dependency to version 1.0.0 (instead of 1.0-SNAPSHOT) and the build continued successfully. This should be tested and cleared up on this page.