Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ingo Siebert <in...@cas.de> on 2007/12/14 09:31:12 UTC

Wrong running state

Hi,

i have an ANT build which needs 7 minutes.

It's working in general, but i have two build which are listed as
"running" since 18 hours.

They are not running, i also restartet my tomcat with the continuum
application.
But if i try to delete them, continuum says they can't be deleted
because they are running.

Do i have to delete the entries in my database witl a sql-delete command?
Is this problem known that the "running" state detection isn't 100% working?

Cheers,

Ingo

RE: Wrong running state

Posted by Pa...@gxs.com.
You may restart your continuum and the try to delete that.

Some time as noticed by me if your build is taking time, try running
default maven2 buildDefinition(you will have this under Project Information tab) first and then your usual build definition it may help.

Regards
Pallavi