Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Shivram Mani <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/16 01:18:55 UTC

PXF java api docs

We are trying to find the right place to host PXF's java api docs. This
would be very useful to our external contributors and potential gsoc
students as well for reference.
If it does make sense to host these api docs should we use the
hawq.apache.org site or the wiki page ?

--
shivram mani

Re: PXF java api docs

Posted by Shivram Mani <sh...@gmail.com>.
My bad, i had an issue with the origin. I'm able to merge pull requests.

--
shivram mani

Re: PXF java api docs

Posted by Oleksandr Diachenko <od...@pivotal.io>.