Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Viji Subramanian <Vi...@corp.aol.com> on 2009/02/10 20:00:18 UTC

Exclude url pattern

hello,

If i don't want my content to be rewritten - if I include

<Optional feature="content-rewrite">
<Param name="exclude-urls">.*</Param>
</Optional>

in ModulePref section of the gadget, the JS files doesn't get rewritten
to be fetched thru concat proxy.

Can i use shindig.content-rewrite.exclude-urls in the shindig.properties
file to exclude a pattern ?

so that I don't have to change every gadget to use the optional feature.

thanks

Re: Exclude url pattern

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Viji Subramanian <
Viji.Subramanian@corp.aol.com> wrote:

> hello,
>
> If i don't want my content to be rewritten - if I include
>
> <Optional feature="content-rewrite">
> <Param name="exclude-urls">.*</Param>
> </Optional>
>
> in ModulePref section of the gadget, the JS files doesn't get rewritten to
> be fetched thru concat proxy.
>
> Can i use shindig.content-rewrite.exclude-urls in the shindig.properties
> file to exclude a pattern ?
> so that I don't have to change every gadget to use the optional feature.

The value in the properties file is the default for your set up. It really
belongs in the container configuration, but that's beside the point.
Modifying it will make it so that gadgets that don't use the content-rewrite
feature will use the default value instaed.