Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Lorenz Breu <br...@hot-shot.com> on 2008/11/05 11:59:57 UTC

tomcat native 1.1.16 release

hi guys

so did i get this right, you released version 1.1.16 of tomcat native?
it's not on the homepage yet and i am having trouble finding the exact
location of the code of the actual release, could you tell me if the
typos in multicast.c have been fixed in the release (lots of occurences
of "Mulicast" instead of "Multicast")? if i recall correctly the typo in
the jni java code (recvFrom instead of recvfrom) was fixed a while ago.

cheers,
lorenz

Re: tomcat native 1.1.16 release

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Lorenz Breu wrote:
> hi guys
>
> so did i get this right, you released version 1.1.16 of tomcat native?

Still in the voting process.

> it's not on the homepage yet and i am having trouble finding the exact
> location of the code of the actual release, could you tell me if the
> typos in multicast.c have been fixed in the release (lots of occurences
> of "Mulicast" instead of "Multicast")? if i recall correctly the typo in
> the jni java code (recvFrom instead of recvfrom) was fixed a while ago.

It's currently on:
http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/native/

Once when voted it'll be in www.apache.org/dist/

Regards