Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Shashidhar Rao <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/23 19:32:18 UTC

Phrase query given a word

Hi,

I have a large text and from that I need to calculated the top frequencies
of words ,
say 'Driving' occurs the most.

Now , I need to find phrase containing 'Driving' in the given text and the
frequency count of that phrase. The phrase could be three words where
driving could be in the middle or the first text with two words after that
or it could be the last text with two words before the given text.

I would appreciate if someone could post the source code , I am using
lucene4.10 ,
please let me know if this is possible.

Currently, I am doing a brute force but that isn't helping me much.

Please help

Thanks
sd

Re: Phrase query given a word