Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Karl Baum <kb...@Tallan.com> on 2002/12/31 08:07:33 UTC

Struts Action Chaining

Some time ago I emailed the developers list with the idea of an Action which
chained other Action's together based on Locale.  I have implemented the
idea and posted the results on the web along with some documentation:

http://kbaum.freewebsitehosting.com/doc/

Please take a look and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Karl

Re: Struts Action Chaining

Posted by Karl Baum <kb...@Tallan.com>.
There is a new URL for my Struts Action Chaining package.

http://www.strutschaining.org/

Thanks for all of your feedback!

Karl

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>