Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Tamas <to...@net800.co.uk> on 2000/11/03 15:00:33 UTC

DBI

Hi,

I am hoping that I have joined the right group for these questions,
so before I go straight into my question, I'll outline the problem
that I am working on at the moment. Then I can get shot down if I'm
in the wrong place ;0

I am currently working on some DBI, in particular Auth, Authen, Authz
for Authorisation of users on an Apache web server with mySQL database.

Am I looking in the right place? I just don't seem to be able to find
the right docs in Perldoc or Apache or perl.apache.org.

Cheers,
Tom

Re: DBI

Posted by David Hodgkinson <da...@hodgkinson.org>.
"Tamas" <to...@net800.co.uk> writes:

> Am I looking in the right place? I just don't seem to be able to find
> the right docs in Perldoc or Apache or perl.apache.org.

Only if your issue is mod_perl related... ;-)

--
Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com

Re: DBI

Posted by re...@ch.twi.tudelft.nl.
On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Tamas wrote:

> Hi,

Hello,

> I am hoping that I have joined the right group for these questions,
> so before I go straight into my question, I'll outline the problem
> that I am working on at the moment. Then I can get shot down if I'm
> in the wrong place ;0
>
> I am currently working on some DBI, in particular Auth, Authen, Authz
> for Authorisation of users on an Apache web server with mySQL database.

Try CPAN:
Apache::AuthDBI

Is pretty configurable, works with mySQL. There are some others as well...

> Am I looking in the right place? I just don't seem to be able to find
> the right docs in Perldoc or Apache or perl.apache.org.
>
> Cheers,
> Tom

Bye
remco

| Remco Schaar                                                         |
| e-mail: Remco@ch.twi.tudelft.nl                                      |

    South Park meets Linux:
        - "Oh my God, they killed init!"
        - "You bastards!"