Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/02 10:05:59 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton 0.21.0

On 28 February 2018 at 19:33, Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a spin for a Qpid Proton 0.21.0 release, please
> give it a test out and vote accordingly.
>
> The source archive can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton/0.21.0-rc1/
>
> The JIRAs assigned are:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12342274
>
> It is tagged as 0.21.0-rc1.
>
> Regards,
> Robbie

+1

I checked things out as follows:
 - Verified the signature and checksum files.
 - Checked the LICENCE+NOTICE files are present.
 - Ran the build and tests, installed it.
 - Built Qpid Dispatch 1.0.1 + master against it and ran the tests.
 - Built Qpid CPP 1.37.0 against the install.
 - Used the JMS clients HelloWorld example against the router and qpidd.

Robbie