Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "Alp, Bilal" <bi...@CGM.com> on 2014/05/08 15:09:25 UTC

About ApacheDS

Hello,

My name is Bilal. I couldn't find any tutorial about deploying apacheds as a web project.

Can you help me?

Bilal

Re: About ApacheDS

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
do you want to embed ApacheDS into your webapp? or do you want to connect
a running ApacheDS instance from your web application?

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: About ApacheDS

Posted by Sathya Skr 75 <sa...@gmail.com>.
What exactly do you mean by deployment as a web project? Can you explain use case?

—
Sent from Mailbox