Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Sandi Dahl <sd...@carefx.com> on 2011/04/26 19:23:13 UTC

recipient list and timeouts

I am a new developer working with Camel. We need to route messages using a parallel processed recipient list. We are using an aggregation strategy to combine the results into one message.

Our requirements include the need to know which specific endpoints did not respond before a time out occurs. We need this information to display to the user so they understand what information is included in the results. I understand a TimeoutAwareAggregationStrategy can be used which will call timeout() before ending.

Is it possible to discover which specific endpoints did not respond within the specified timeout period rather than just knowing that all did not complete in time?

Thanks!
Sandi

RE: recipient list and timeouts

Posted by Sandi Dahl <sd...@carefx.com>.