Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2014/11/20 15:54:01 UTC

ComputerWeek: Wang & Prokharchyk are top 2 CloudStack 'committers'

http://www.computerweekly.com/blogs/open-source-insider/2014/11/wang-prokharchyk-are-top-2-cloudstack-committers.html#.VG31V9J23n4.twitter

--David

Re: ComputerWeek: Wang & Prokharchyk are top 2 CloudStack 'committers'

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hugely impressive, particularly with our meritocratic focus --thanks for sharing, David! Here's hoping CloudStack Collab is going swimmingly for everyone <g>
-Sally
Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
CC/ dev@