Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Avi Flax <av...@aviflax.com> on 2016/02/11 13:40:33 UTC

Re: Where can I find the document for consumer metrics

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 18:08, Guozhang Wang wrote:
> We should add a section for that. Siyuan can you file a JIRA?

Did this ever happen? This documentation would be very helpful.

Re: Where can I find the document for consumer metrics

Posted by Avi Flax <av...@aviflax.com>.
On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 19:53, Jason Gustafson wrote:
> We have them in the Confluent docs:
> http://docs.confluent.io/2.0.0/kafka/monitoring.html#new-consumer-metrics.

Thanks Jason, that’s very helpful!

Any chance this could be copied over to the canonical Kafka docs?

Re: Where can I find the document for consumer metrics

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
We have them in the Confluent docs:
http://docs.confluent.io/2.0.0/kafka/monitoring.html#new-consumer-metrics.

-Jason