Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org> on 2020/03/02 09:00:23 UTC

Re: Doing a project with ASF for GSoC

Hi Ebrima Jallow,

I think the following thread might help you.
https://markmail.org/message/pa7egw6ovswnsa7l

> One of the requirements is that I should engage with the project community,
> to know what to work on and to understand project requirements.
I think along with Jira, you can get involved using the mailing list
and slack channel.
You can find instructions to join the mailing list and slack channel
on the project-specific website.
For Airflow refer:
https://airflow.apache.org/community/

PS. Please refer to code of conduct before making any communication
through these channels
https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct

HTH

Thanks and regards,