Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2002/02/03 21:51:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache::UploadMeter-0.21

The URL

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/apache-umeter/Apache-UploadMeter-0.21.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/I/IS/ISAAC/Apache-UploadMeter-0.21.tar.gz
  size: 7293 bytes
   md5: c2b830b7a6204d40050946c5d84c9583

Also available on SourceForge (see above URL).
SourceForge project homepage http://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-umeter

 Issac

Release Notes & ChangeLog:

*Notes:*
The following Perl libraries are now required:
  Format::Number
  Format::Date

I hope to remove these dependancies as soon as I can get formatting done in XSL

*Changes:*
UploadMeter_port.patch:  Adds the port number to the generated Refresh URL

UploadMeter_finished.patch:  Stops the Meter from Refreshing endlessly
when the upload is complete

UploadMeter_starttime.patch:  Adds the time the upload started to the
output to allow upload rate calculations

(Patches submitted by Cees Hek )
###
XSLT + XML Patch submitted by Cees Hek
Started migrating internal calculations to XSLT
Updated Schema (switch from DTD to xsd)
###
0.21 : Feb   3, 2002 - Prebundled "basic" skin on sourceforge.  Migrate from DTD to schema.  Time/Date formatting currently server-side.