Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Shabada, Gnaneshwer" <sh...@toysrus.com> on 2006/08/22 20:57:04 UTC

Centralized logging software

Hello,
This my question off the topic, but was just wondering if you guys know of
any open source software that lets me view all my application logs deployed
on various servers to be viewable from one place and that should be online.
Please share if you know of any such software?

Thanks much
Gnan

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin@toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.