Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Madhurima Reddy <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/08 10:23:18 UTC

Regarding the License of axis 1.

Hi,

I have query regarding the License of axis-bin-1_4.I have downloaded the
binary distribution from the Apache site.

This distribution also contains some of the jars like jaxrpc.jar and
wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar .Is the License provided in the distribution is applicable
for all the jars present in it or separate Licenses have to be taken for the
above mentioned jars if we plan to use these jars in our application.

Thanks and Regards

Madhurima

Re: Regarding the License of axis 1.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.