Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by "WILLIAMS, PAUL H" <pw...@att.com> on 2018/07/17 21:49:49 UTC

MYSQL Event Server

Hello:

I have successfully deployed PIO with a mysql database as the event server. It is also set up as the meta source. I am trying to understand from the documentation if once I have my data in the event server (Mysql/relational database), if I have to further modify the data to use as my training data. From the documentation if appears that the data has to be in a JSON format. I assumed that the JDBC connecter/j API would do that for me.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Kind regards,

Paul Williams