Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net> on 2011/10/26 16:12:28 UTC

Form Widget enhancement

Hi devs,

We have worked on different form Widget improvements that I up to jira :
* Auto-parameters-entity : When you have a link with parameters to be
given, you can directly use the element auto-parameters-field to give
the entity-name that will be used to resolve parameters by auto-mapping.
Example :
<field name="delete" >
<hyperlink target="deleteProductContent">
<parameter param-name="productId">
<parameter param-name="producContentTypeId">
<parameter param-name="contentId">
<parameter param-name="fromDate">
</hyperlink>
</field>
   Becomes :
<field name="delete" >
<hyperlink target="deleteProductContent">
<auto-parameters-entity entity-name="ProductContent"/>
</hyperlink>
</field>
Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4472

* Auto-fields-entity : on this element, we have added the possibility to
pass entity attributes to include (pk, nonpk, all) and some attributes
to exclude directly. To synchronize the form widget auto-fields-entity
with the service engine auto-parameters, we also improved the induced
fields, when we have a relation based on the pattern entity-entityType,
we add a drop-down for editing purpose and a display-entity for display
purpose. Last improvement : it's possible to inherit the entity-name
Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4467

* Upload file with an on-event-update-area : If you use the portlet
system, you can't load file without reload all your page. To improve
this, we load a new jquery plugin to load file by ajax and just after
reload targets given by on-event-update-area. For dynamical example, you
can go to :
https://demo.neogia.org/consultantb2b/control/showPortalPage?portalPageId=TaskRecap&workEffortId=9002&taskId=9002&projectId=9000&phaseId=9001
(the third portlet on second column)
Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4483

* Last-field : When you ordered fields by sort-order, if you want to
reorder just the form end you need declare all fields with sort-field
element. It's difficult and not stable for inherited form so we add new
last-field element to reorder the form end  more easily (really usefull
for submit and link button)
Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4518

* Update portlet order on portalPage : At this time, on admin portal
page the arrow up and down doesn't works correctly
Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4474

As usual, I'm open for all suggestions,

Have a nice day

Nicolas