Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Pham Anh Tuan <an...@ichi-corp.jp> on 2005/08/01 08:49:04 UTC

[HELP] Web hosting for JSP Struts+iBatis+DAO?

Hi all,

I'm buiding a commercial website, which uses Struts+iBatis+DAO.
SQL Server

I'm live in Viet Nam and I'm looking a web hosting for a commercial website like above.

plz help me

Pham

Re: [HELP] Web hosting for JSP Struts+iBatis+DAO?

Posted by Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pham,

As far as i know, you won't have any problems on finding hosting
companies to your application. Struts, iBATIS and DAO are only
frameworks that exists inside a jar file. They're only files!

What you need to be sure is that the hosting company you pick allows
you to use any jar file you need.

Now, MS SQL Server is different. You need to get a hosting plan that
offers it. By the way, why MS SQL Server? Usually, hosting companies
charge extra money for MS SQL Server. If your application doesn't have
any hard constraint on MS SQL Server, you can use PostgreSQL, that is
usually included in all hosting plans. That may save you some money
and, imho, give you a better service. ;-)

My 2 cents,
Daniel Silva.

Posted by Folashade Adeyosoye <sh...@gmail.com>.
Check with these people

http://www.myvietnam.net/

they develop heavily in java and are hosting an open source java forum that
they wrote.

  _____