Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by amit kumar <ak...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/04 23:22:37 UTC

Hbase and Thrift configuration

Hi,

Can u help me out to find the beow queries

Is Thrift installed on Access Node ?

If Thrift is installed, where will I find the files generated for .NET ?

If thrift configured so that Java applications can access HBase tables ?

Thanks

Re: Hbase and Thrift configuration

Posted by amit kumar <ak...@gmail.com>.
No i m not binding still, But will do this in next week,

 i have some small queries about the hbase and thrift

I use CDH5.2.1

Posted by Dima Spivak <ds...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Ankush,