Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by James Richardson <ja...@db.com> on 2001/11/28 12:28:57 UTC

Classpath & FOP (or CLASSPATH &

There must be a better way for specifying sax parsers than each project
in the work rewriting java/xml/parsers/SAXParserFactory. This is
completely terrible.

I've just looked throught the various jar files I have and I have no
less than 5 different implementations!

FOP is (and surely other projects are) suffering here, bceause the
infrastructure is not stable!

Please (please) if anybody has any help on getting FOP running inside
WL6.0 (as per my previous mail), can they drop me a line.

Thanks!!

James

Disclaimer:
My opinions are mine, and do not represent those of my employer.