Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/12/14 21:57:26 UTC

[OT] ri for jsr 301 (was Re: [PORTAL] Changes and API review?)

> Also, as an FYI, I am on the JSR-301 Expert Group and have tried to
> incorporate a design which will allow us to use that spec once it's
> finished.  The design is still in the preliminary stages, so there is no
> official support just yet, but I hope to have that support soon after
> the release of the final draft.

do you know if the RI is developed here at Apache?
Or somewhere else? I am thinking about Apache because
Pluto is here too.

If not Apache .... any information on the license yet?

Thx,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [OT] ri for jsr 301 (was Re: [PORTAL] Changes and API review?)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
thanks,

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.