Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Tianying Chang <ty...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/07 06:53:20 UTC

WALPlayer?

Hi, folks

I want to try the WALPlayer. But it complains not found. Am I running it
the wrong way?

Thanks
Tian-Ying

hadoop jar /tmp/hbase-0.94.17-SNAPSHOT.jar WALPlayer

Unknown program 'WALPlayer' chosen.

Valid program names are:

  CellCounter: Count cells in HBase table

  completebulkload: Complete a bulk data load.

  copytable: Export a table from local cluster to peer cluster

  export: Write table data to HDFS.

  import: Import data written by Export.

  importtsv: Import data in TSV format.

  rowcounter: Count rows in HBase table

  verifyrep: Compare the data from tables in two different clusters.
WARNING: It doesn't work for incrementColumnValues'd cells since the
timestamp is changed after being appended to the log.

Re: WALPlayer?

Posted by Tianying Chang <ty...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that works. the new table has more data. I will verify the count.

Thanks
Tian-Ying

Re: WALPlayer?

Posted by Matteo Bertozzi <th...@gmail.com>.