Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Rajesh Kishore <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/25 04:37:36 UTC

Ignite Index - unique or non unique

Hi All,

Wanted to know -  what does ignite supports unique or non -unique index.
I have requirement to create non unique index on a field / group of field.
Whats the way?

Also, with the EXPLAIN plan , we can get to know the index used for a
query, sometimes my log is not getting generated properly, any settings I
need to do ? I have enabled finest level in java.util.logging.properties
though

Appreciate the response.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Re: Ignite Index - unique or non unique

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Rajesh,

Ignite has only non-unique indexes. For information on how to create them
please refer to the documentation: https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs.
You can do this either via cache configuration or using CREATE INDEX command
depending on your use case.

As for the logging, here is some information that can be useful:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/logging

-Val

Re: Ignite Index - unique or non unique

Posted by Rajesh Kishore <ra...@gmail.com>.