Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nhhockeyplayer nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/14 21:55:42 UTC

what happened to HibernateCoreMessages in T5.4 ?

?

deprecated ?

replaced ?

reimplemented ?

?

thanks

RE: what happened to HibernateCoreMessages in T5.4 ?

Posted by nhhockeyplayer nashua <nh...@hotmail.com>.
so do I just throw this out ?

        logger.info(HibernateCore.startupTiming(configurationComplete - startTime, factoryCreated - startTime));

        logger.info(HibernateCore.entityCatalog(sessionFactory.getAllClassMetadata().keySet()));

Re: what happened to HibernateCoreMessages in T5.4 ?

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
One of the changes in 5.4 was to combine the many small properties files
into one core property file. Hopefully the Hibernate values made it in
there, but I'm not at my computer right now to check.